Feet are the roots that carry us
Collaborative therapy development,
Scientific work with universities in Germany and abroad and other specialised institutions.
Further education and training
International Federation for Proprioceptive- and Biomechanical Therapies e.V.
You have made it this far already, congratulations.
We represent a community where therapists are working towards a sustainable improvement of health in today’s society, starting with static work on the attitude of human action.
- with health issues around the holistic treatment of static and movement from A for eyes and Z for toe?
- Solving therapeutic challenges for your patient?
- Finding causes and thinking pro-critically are the basis of your (acting) actions?
Then you have come to the right place. Whether you are a visionary, a doer, a professor or a therapist with a passion – we are looking for you with your knowledge to enrich our association!
We, the I.F.P.B. e.V., are a familiar meeting place for therapy enthusiasts with a desire for further education.
From education to affiliation, everything that makes up an association like the I.F.P.B. e.V. (International Federation for Proprioceptive and Biomechanical Therapy) is important to us.
Our core tasks:
- Information exchange
- Collaborative therapy development
- Scientific work with universities in Germany and abroad and other specialised institutions
- Further education and training
The cooperation with other European interest groups is realised by : the Board of Directors, represented by the
1st Chair: Dr.med. Armin Haßdenteufel and
Board Secretariat: Gaby Sperling
Further advantages of your membership:
- Annual congress
- Voting rights
- Access to the association magazine
Wir freuen uns auf Sie!
„International Federation for Proprioceptive-and Biomechanical Therapies e.V.”
Telefon 0 25 83 – 93 16 25
Telefax 0 25 83 – 93 16 13